Virtual Community: From Community to Communitas co-edited by Sorin Adam Matei and Brian Britt is available for free download from Smashwords both as a PDF and as a .mobi (kindle compatible) file. The book is the product of the Online interaction seminar and it includes essays and theoretical papers about the meaning, utility, and application of the virtual community concept. Learn More.
Listed below are external links that have been selected by the Entrepreneurship Center as being beneficial to Entrepreneurship Research.
- Caldwell, Barrett S. 'Multiple Models of Entrepreneurship in University-Industry Partnerships' Proceedings of the 2012 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, G. Lim and J.W. Herrmann, eds.
- Boroush, Mark (published online October 2010). 'NSF Releases New Statistics on Business Innovation' NSF 11-300, InfoBrief Science Resource Statistics, October 2010.
- Lowe, Robert A. and Gonzalez-Brambila, Claudia (published online February 24, 2007). 'Faculty Entrepreneurs and Research Productivity'. Journal of Technology Transfer, 32: 173-194.
- Folta, Timothy B.; Delmar, Frederic; and Wennberg, Karl (2010). 'Hybrid Entrepreneurship'. Management Science, 56(2): 253-269.
- McCann, Brian T.; and Folta, Timothy B. (forthcoming). 'Performance differentials within geographic clusters'. Journal of Business Venturing.
- Folta, Timothy B.; Cooper, Arnold C.; and Baik, Yoon S. (2006). 'Geographic cluster size and firm performance'. Journal of Business Venturing, 21: 217-242.
- Vassolo, Roberto; Anand, Jay; and Folta, Timothy B. (2004). 'Non-additivity in portfolios of exploration activities: A real options-based analysis of equity alliances in biotechnology.' Strategic Management Journal, 25(11): 1045-1061.
- Folta, Timothy B.; O'Brien, Jonathan P. (2004). 'Entry in the presence of dueling options.' Strategic Management Journal, 25(2): 121-138.
- Folta, Timothy B.; Janney, Jay J. (2004). 'Strategic benefits to firms issuing private equity placements.' Strategic Management Journal, 25(3): 223-242.
- O'Brien, Jonathan P.; Folta, Timothy B.; Johnson, Douglas R. (2003). 'A real options perspective on entrepreneurial entry in the face of uncertainty.' Managerial and Decision Economics, 24: 515-533.
- Janney, Jay J.; and Folta, Timothy B. (2003). 'Signaling through private equity placements and its impact on the valuation of biotechnology firms.' Journal of Business Venturing, 18: 361-380.
- Folta, Timothy B. (1998). 'Governance and uncertainty: The tradeoff between administrative control and commitment.' Strategic Management Journal, 19: 1007-1028.
- Gimeno, J.F.; Folta, T.B.; Cooper, A.C.; and Woo, C.Y. (1997). 'Survival of the fittest? Entrepreneurial human capital and the persistence of underperforming firms.' Administrative Science Quarterly, 42: 750-783.
- Cooper, A.C.; Folta, T.B.; and Woo, C.Y. (1995). 'Entrepreneurial information search.' Journal of Business Venturing, 10, pp. 107-120.
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Maria Longoria-Littleton email@example.com
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870