Data-Driven Aproaches to Droughts Symposium
June 21 @ 8:30 AM - - June 22 @ 5:00 PM - West Lafayette Campus
We are pleased to announce a symposium on Data-Driven Approaches to Droughts (DDAD2011) to be held here at Purdue’s West Lafayette campus on June 21-22, 2011. The symposium is hosted by the DRINET project team (see below) and sponsored by the NSF through an data interoperability grant. The symposium will feature a two day program, including keynote speech and invited talks, poster session, panel discussions and dinner on the opening day. Students and faculty are encouraged to submit papers and posters and participate in the symposium's program.
Registration is now open and free. More information about DDAD2011 can be found at the DRINET hub: http://drinet.hubzero.org/symposiuminfo. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact Carol Song directly with questions (email@example.com).
Please do share this email with colleagues who might be interested in attending. Hope to see you there!
- Carol Song, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Aliaga, email@example.com
- Jacob Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indrajeet Chaubey, email@example.com
- Rao S. Govindaraju, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christoph Hoffmann, email@example.com
- Dev Niyogi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lan Zhao, email@example.com
- Rose Filley