The Discovery Learning Research Center (DLRC) is one of 10 interdisciplinary research centers in Purdue University's Discovery Park. The mission of the DLRC is to advance research that revolutionizes learning in the STEM* disciplines. Through externally funded research projects, innovative programs, and collaborative partnerships, the DLRC is committed to redesigning educational practices and creating innovative learning environments that have immediate impacts and nurture lifelong learning for students and citizens of a global community.
The DLRC is a unique center that bridges the innovative research work at Purdue with the fundamental educational mission of the University guided by three goals:
- Catalyze large-scale, interdisciplinary research programs in teaching and learning, especially in STEM and STEM-related fields.
- Promote articulation between the scholarship of teaching and learning and actual classroom practice at all levels.
- Provide leadership in influencing STEM public literacy and educational policy.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
- 31AugDetailsWorkplace Fitness/Get Fit at Work-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
August 31 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 21SepDetailsRetirement Series: Part 1-Preparing Your Savings for Retirement-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
September 21 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 19OctDetailsRetirement Series: Part 2-Shifting from Savings to Spending-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
October 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791