The economics of healthcare costs
April 3 @ 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM - 206 Stewart Center
This panel presentation focuses on the larger issue of healthcare costs and the ideas that could slow this cost growth. Please note that this is not a political discussion and will not cover the Affordable Care Act.
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Bert Rockman, health policy expert and head of the Department of Political Science.
- Dr. Steve Witz, director, Regnestrief Center for Healthcare Engineering
- Gary Henriott, president and CEO, Henriott Insurance
- Shirley Mennen, human resources coordinator, Tippecanoe County Government
- Diane Foster, human resources director, City of West Lafayette
- Sara Imhof, Midwest regional director and health policy analyst, The Concord Coalition