Curriculog Project Timeline
Anticipated Operational Impacts
- The new timeline would afford faculty, programs, departments, and colleges ample time to consider changes.
- Curriculum committees can begin work immediately in order to meet publication cycles for the academic catalog and to update myPurduePlan.
- Streamline the pre and post review processing of course modifications and plans of study to meet the April deadline.
- Current proposals submitted by the October deadline will continue to be reviewed as planned for approval and implementation for fall 2017.
- Submissions of program and policy proposals by the April 1 deadline will be reviewed as planned for approval and implementation for fall 2017.