Students should use the Scheduling Assistant to request an override to gain access to a course. How to request an override video.

How to Request a Closed section override. * Note the department must have the course enabled to allow CLOSED requests.


    Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

    2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Office of Registrar

    Need accessibility help? For help with this page, contact Office of the Registrar at registrar@purdue.edu.