The Graduate School Advance to a Higher Degree


Purdue University remains committed to providing an environment where individuals may report (anonymously if necessary) detrimental research practices (DRP). If you have observed what as defined as a DRP (see and would prefer to report it anonymously, please do so via Purdue University’s enterprise-wide Hotline.

Purdue Hotline

Anonymous allegations of potential detrimental research practices can be more difficult to address due to the absence of continuing assistance from the complainant. However, anonymous allegations will be accepted and reviewed by the Graduate School.

How to Apply Apply Now Request Information

Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 170 | 155  S. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114 | 765-494-2600

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by The Purdue University Graduate School

If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact The Purdue University Graduate School.