Student Alumni

International students who have graduated from Purdue University can obtain the following services from this office.


Students needing copies of their Purdue University issued I-20's or DS2019's can submit MyISS>General Services>Photocopy Request. Purdue University retains copies of these document for up to three years.

Students no longer with BoilerKey access can scroll to the bottom of MyISS and click on the link in the "Don't Have a Purdue Career Account?" and follow instructions to request a PIN to log into MyISS. If further assistance is needed, please refer to our Contact Student Services site to request help.

Optional Practical Training

Students on Optional Practical Training (OPT) can refer to our OPT site for guidance.

OPT STEM Extension

For information about the OPT STEM Extension, including the application process and reporting requirements, please refer to our OPT STEM Extension site.